Name:
Location: Charlotte, Michigan, United States

I am a 67 year old retired guy that is living the lifestyle that I have always dreamed of. I work for myself, set my own hours, and come and go as I please. It don't get any better than that...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Road Warrior

The old Coon is taking it to the streets tomorrow on a much needed trip to Indiana to stay with Nick and Sara for a long while. I need to be sure Sara is eating properly and taking care of my new grandpuppy. I will use any excuse to go down there, because shit man! they have fuckin' grass! Not in very big supply around the Beechler building, ya know. I got one straggly tree out front that the city won't even water when it is hot outside and we are in drought conditions like last summer. What a bunch of fuckin' asshats they are. They watered the little pots of annuals they have setting around, but don't worry about the fuckin' infrastructure, fer Christ's sake!

I was saddened last week by the passing of George Carlin, my hero for many years. He, along with Tim Russert, will be sorely missed in the Coon household. I would have liked to have been there when that irreverent old fuck passed. i bet he went with a huge smile on his face. Gone, but not forgotten...

I am fighting with the VA on meds, and I ain't happy. I have gone back three years on my allergies because that dickweed who thinks he is a shrink is so anal on my meds that I am not allowed pain meds. I went through a biopsy on my head without any pain medication. Try that some time. They cut a three inch artery out of my noggin and when the local wore off, I was in a world of shit, with no pain meds but a trip to Players for a couple of shots of Seagrams and beer backs. I tottered home and lay down, and suffered greatly for over a week. When I bitched to him at my next appt, the asshole wanted to prescribe me morphine of all things. Here is a guy that is so fucked up that he wants to prescribe a recovering junkie morphine so that there is no interference with his meds regimen for me. WTF??? What am I missing here?

Shit happens, I guess. I need to get on their shit when I get back to the homestead. Til then---

Fuck it, don't mean nothing..

Drive on

Charlie~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home